Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rivalry if possible

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultraton

Ultraton

Rivalry if possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivalry if possible   Rivalry if possible EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:16 am

ty Valumart
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valumart

Valumart

PostSubject: Re: Rivalry if possible   Rivalry if possible EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:21 am

if you do good rps there's no reason to not have you on the show Smile

Since there are quite some people that do not participate very active we have enough jobbers you can beat...you even could get a title or at least a shot...if you do good work and try Smile
Other way to be in the show would be the absolut minimum which you can see in your contract, but that would mean you would be a jobber to someone else^^
Back to top Go down
Ultraton

Ultraton

PostSubject: Re: Rivalry if possible   Rivalry if possible EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:09 am

Very Happy ok... is this the way to be in a show? theres other way? cause im lvl 5 , too low in comparation with you all
Back to top Go down
Valumart

Valumart

PostSubject: Re: Rivalry if possible   Rivalry if possible EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:11 am

if you have a rivalry you have something to write RPs (Roleplays) about, which gives you a reason to be in the shows frequently
Back to top Go down
Ultraton

Ultraton

PostSubject: Re: Rivalry if possible   Rivalry if possible EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:43 pm

HADUKEN wrote:
i would like to have a rivalry the the only possible rivalry i can think of is kay o
were both level 5 and were both resistance and both on the same show... its the battle of level 5 resistance.. whos the better man.. its just a suggestion.. =)

what´s the purpouse of having a rivalry??
(can anyone tell me? )...ty
Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rivalry if possible   Rivalry if possible EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:18 pm

Yeah theres not much of response for rivalries, i think this would be okay... i hope more rivalries come soon
Back to top Go down
dead

PostSubject: Re: Rivalry if possible   Rivalry if possible EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:58 pm

I can make that a match this week. there's not much time to have a good rivalry going. Is that ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rivalry if possible   Rivalry if possible EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:40 am

i would like to have a rivalry the the only possible rivalry i can think of is kay o
were both level 5 and were both resistance and both on the same show... its the battle of level 5 resistance.. whos the better man.. its just a suggestion.. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivalry if possible   Rivalry if possible Empty

Back to top Go down

Rivalry if possible
Page 1 of 1