Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talking with the champ!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donavin Cage

Talking with the champ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Talking with the champ!!!   Talking with the champ!!! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:31 am

The camera catches Katy at the door of the M.O.B locker room. She knocks on the door and waits for it to open. The door opens and Ms. Fisset is standing there

Katy: I was hoping to get an interview with Cage before his title match.

Ms. Fisset ducks her head back in and is heard saying something then comes back out.

Miss Fisset: Come in and make it quick trick!

Katy walks in and finds Cage getting warmed up for his match.

Katy: Donavin how have you prepared for your title defense against T mac in an Iron Man Match?

Donavin Cage: Prepared why should i need to prepare i don't have anything to prove. I'm all ready the Brawler Heavyweight Champion that's as prepared as i need to be. What you should be asking is T mac ready to step up? This is the biggest match of his career right now a chance at greatness, but here the problem he went and cried to his daddy mister i want to be like Jay McBacng puck ass Arron McClanahan to get this iron man match so he can have an advantage. Now you got what you wanted so what happens when you lose are you going to take it like a man are or you going to come up with some excuse like all the other I've beaten because T mac you don't have what it takes to beat me so just tell your daddy that you change your mind and all you want is a hug from him. Now if your stupid enough to show up..

Miss Fisset: Be prepared to be rolled over buy a playa that's better then you, and il geano once again if you value your wrestling carrier do not i repeat do not get involved in this or you will regret it!!!

Katy: Well what about the fact at the last two pay-per-views you have cheated to win?

Donavin Cage: How do you call it cheating in a match with no d.q.? All i did was take advantage of a situation and if they weren't smart enough to do the same it's not my fault.

Miss Fisset: And with that this interview is over the champ has to finish warming up. SO GET OUT!!!

Katy: But I'm not done yet!?!?

Miss Fisset: Out Trick!!!

Ms Fisset grabs Katy by the arm and leads her to the door and pushes her out then slams the door behind her. Katy is not to happy but leaves to find another person to talk with.
Back to top Go down

Talking with the champ!!!
Page 1 of 1