Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Show preparation!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bhaal

Bhaal

Super Show preparation! Empty
PostSubject: Super Show preparation!   Super Show preparation! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:23 am

At the very end of the FNB, the screen goes dark.

Bhaal: "So, after the treacherous attack by Super Porky, finally, we will face in combat... And in no other than a 3 Stages of Hell match... At this moment, Super Porky, I don't really care if I win or loose... I just want to make you bleed..."
Back to top Go down
Super Porky

PostSubject: Re: Super Show preparation!   Super Show preparation! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:05 pm

(On Maniac Championship's Weekly Radio Show)

Katy: So Super Porky, Bhaal has stated earlier this week that he wants to make you bleed.

Super Porky: Bleed? Do I look like a woman? If he wants to make someone bleed, he should go check his sister out. And the only bleeding that we're having out there in the ring is me having to put a Kotex in Bhaal's mouth to stop the bleeding I'm going to deliver.

Katy: Super Porky, so what are you going to do at the Super Show? You have a 3 stages of Hell Match coming up.

Super Porky: Does this stomach look like he's gotta worry about Bhaal or whatever his name is. Bhaal is a washed up wrestler, who dresses up as a Klingon and wants to get my respect? He needs to go get himself a job at a Haunted House and star scarying kids. Because he's not intimating no one. Especially Senor Porky. I am the greatest Mexican Super Star that MCW has seen. Bhaal will just be one peace of meet for me to Bar-B-Q.
Back to top Go down
Bhaal

Bhaal

PostSubject: Super Show preparation!   Super Show preparation! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:47 am

(While Backstage with Katy)

Katy: "So, yesterday we heard the claims from Super Porky. What do you have to say to those?"

Bhaal: "I have to say that the 3 Stages of Hell match has got me wondering... Because, let's see... The First Blood, I will have to go through several inches of fat to get so any blood that Super Porky MIGHT have... And I say MIGHT, because I don't really know if he will bleed, or just ooze pork fat... "

(Bhaal turns to leave, then grabs the mic again)

Bhaal: "And as to his claim that he is "the greatest Mexican Super Star that MCW has seen"... Well, I clap my hands to that... You really are the greatest AND specially the HEAVIEST Super Star that ANYONE has ever seen...!"

(Bhaal walks away)
Back to top Go down
Super Porky

PostSubject: Re: Super Show preparation!   Super Show preparation! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:36 pm

(Backstage in the Dressing Room, Katy catches up with Super Porky)

Katy: Super Porky, I interviewed Bhaal yesterday and he had some not so nice word to say about you.

(Super Porky tells his Groupies to leave)

Super Porky: Porky say this, this Ball or Brawl guy wants to say things about Super Porky and his awesome Physique? He wants to talk about my weight. At least I don't get mistaken for Steve Urkel.

Katy: Do you have something in store for him at the Super Show?

Super Porky: I'm going to bring some Bar-B-Q sauce for this guy. He needs to quit playing War Craft and get out of this Cloak and go see the Wizard of Oz to get a new brain and HEART. Because that will be something he's lacking, a HEART. He's like a Piglet, messing with the King of Pigs, SUPER PORKY.

Katy: So what's up with this Bar-B-Q sauce you keep talking about?

Super Porky: It's called "Super Porky's Tenderloin Special". When it's hits you in the Tenderloin, you're really going to know your full of *Bleep*. I'm going to serve some up for this chump. And indeed, I am the greatest Superstar from Mexico that MCW has ever seen.

Katy: Big words. We look forward to you backing it up at the Super Show.

Super Porky: Don't worry Senorita, when all 350lbs of this Sexy Body hits Ball, he'll wake up with no contract and on the unemployment line because he won't be able to work and he might as well apply for Social Security early.
Back to top Go down
Bhaal

Bhaal

PostSubject: Super Show preparation!   Super Show preparation! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:37 am

(While Katy is leaving the Dressing Rooms, after talking with Super Porky, Bhaal steps out of the shadows)

Katy: "Wow, you startled me, Bhaal! Were you listening to the whole of the conversation? What is your response?"

Bhaal: "To this Super Porky, I'll tell him this... To "spice" things up... If he proves himself worthy and is victorious in the 3 Stages of Hell Match, I will remove my mask and show my true face... But if I win, you will lose some weight, let's say... lose around 150 pounds... What say you, Super Porky?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Show preparation!   Super Show preparation! Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Show preparation!
Page 1 of 1