Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undefeated Promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flattener

Undefeated Promo Empty
PostSubject: Undefeated Promo   Undefeated Promo EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:47 pm

Flattener rolls out of the ring and grabs a mic. He gets back in the ring and begins to talk.

Flattener: I’m still undefeated here in MCW but for some reason all I do is destroy these losers. Fans boo. I need an opponent that will at least make me try. I do know why Jay, or whoever is in charge now, is keeping me down. They don’t want to see their top wrestlers flattened. Fans boo even louder. I may not be some big hulking behemoth but I can still make you go down. One Superkick and you’re out. No one can stop me as I rise to the top. If anyone in the back thinks they can stop me, I’ll see you in this ring. Make sure you fill out those organ donor cards first though. No need for whatever is left of you to go to waste.

[entrance vid, if it’s up]

The Flattener slowly walks to the ropes and slides out of the ring *as his vid and music play*. Flattener then walks up the ramp yelling at the fans as they boo him.

*omit if entrance vid is not ready
Back to top Go down
That New

Undefeated Promo Empty
PostSubject: challenged answered   Undefeated Promo EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:06 am

Lights go dim as One Blood by The Game Blast Through the speakers and out comes That New Guy with mic in hand

That New Guy: blah blah blah blah blah, in case you haven't noticed nobody in the audience really cares Flabber. Your going on and on and on ......and on about how your undefeated. Well for you thats really not so hard to do when all you do is just bore your opponent to death for an easy win. You see I'm also undefeated and although its only been one match and against someone who's winless here; damn i feel sorry for that guy, whats his name again, Ultro, ah it doesn't matter. The point is in my one match I put on a show and entertained these people more than you have in all your matches combined.

Crowd cheers in agreement

That New Guy: You want a match? Fine I'll answer your challenge and give you one along with your first loss and I'll remain undefeated with the crowd chanting my name.

Crowd starts chanting That New Guy...That New Guy

That New Guy: And you'll just be some other guy.
Back to top Go down
Ultraton

Ultraton

Undefeated Promo Empty
PostSubject: WT.!!   Undefeated Promo EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:59 pm

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!! (yeld) -the camera point to the audience-
Just what i need!!! some new and refreshing start with some flobby egocentric boy!!!
Im here.... im healthy (now)... and im ready to take the challenge!!! everywhere, every time agains all of you!!
this saturday, night... here!!!!
i will show u all what im made of....
For the first time you will see the REAL...ULTRATÓN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
That New

Undefeated Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undefeated Promo   Undefeated Promo EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:30 am

That New Guy turns to address Ultratron

That New Guy: Hey everyone Ultro decided to come out and join the party? Didn't I beat you on last weeks show? Thats right you had your chance and blew it but if you really enjoyed the beating I gave you that much, I'll be more than happy to take care of both you and Flabby there in the ring in a 3 way dance.
Back to top Go down
Ultraton

Ultraton

Undefeated Promo Empty
PostSubject: ??????   Undefeated Promo EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:14 am

Ultratón seems to be turning on fire from the inside... the blush seems to cover his face...and his eyes...burning flames from this eyes....
WHAT????
YOU WHAT????....
Ultraton stand up and walk to that new guy...
Cacho Bochinche: wait Ultraton... leave it for the ring!!
Ultratón: I don´t like this thing...none of this is good...for my career, my reputation is on the line...i want to rub this 2 guys on this very floor...
Pelusita: Count with me Ultratón... we can take them!!!
Cacho: NO!!!! there is a proper place, a right time and a special spot for this... let me do the arrange... and i promise that...you and those two guys will meet on the ring...and the anger will take the ring on this night...
let me do my work...

Ultratón: .... I WILL SEE YOU TWO ON THAT RING... we have some debts to setle...
Back to top Go down
That New

Undefeated Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undefeated Promo   Undefeated Promo EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:39 am

That New Guy: Ultro my friend you've made a very wise choice in backing down. But I'll tell you what, you get approval for next week and I'll give you a rematch for next week. To make it even better I'll let you even add in a match stipulation. But for now I have other issues to take care of.

That new Guy turns his attention to The Flattener

That New Guy: Now back to you Flabby who's just been standing there with a very dumb expression on your face. As I was saying before so rudely interrupted by our friend Ultro there. Me and you have some business to take care of. In the end there can be only one undefeated person left here on Friday Night.
Back to top Go down
Ultraton

Ultraton

Undefeated Promo Empty
PostSubject: setling the score   Undefeated Promo EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:27 pm

One way or another we will setle this....and somebody will suffer...a lot
And the name is ULTRA!!!!!!!....TOOOOooooonnnnnn!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flattener

Undefeated Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undefeated Promo   Undefeated Promo EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:43 pm

The Flattener is in the ring with a mic after his match

Flattener: Another match another win. There's one not so super star on this roster though who can't win a match to save his life. I'm talking about Ultraton. Kid, you got potential, but you ain't got the smarts. I'll show you how to wrestle. Just watch me kid. If you do half as well as me, you'll be better than most of the idiots in the back. Hell, you might even be able to stand up for yourself, something you ain't been able to do so far. Now don't think I like you or nothing, just think that all the wrestlers in MCW should be able to take care of themselves. If you can't do that then you shouldn't be here.

The Flattener gets out of the ring and goes to the back
Back to top Go down
Ultraton

Ultraton

Undefeated Promo Empty
PostSubject: Frenzy   Undefeated Promo EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Advisor: Pelusita seems to hold Ultratón!! what s happening??...looks like Ultratón has lost his nerves, he is in some kind of frenzy! ...on rage!!!!!
Pelusita: cool down Ultra... chill... take it easy he is just lure you...don t take it personal...cooooool....

Ultratón: AHHHDDFGG fuagghhh (spliting) SARAIIYYYJJJ ahhh!!! YOU WILL SEE FLATTENER!!!!... I WILL SHOW YOU !!!! YOU R NEXT!!!!
DIAGGAJJJJHHHA AA AAHHHH HHHH .... hhhh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Undefeated Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undefeated Promo   Undefeated Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Undefeated Promo
Page 1 of 1